Friday, August 26, 2011

Lassie, Steven's fallen down the well...

Ok, I really didn't fall down a well, but I have let my blog go untended for a while and it's covered with weeds and quite a mess. I have been busy on the homebrew scene, mainly in the sense that I finally MADE SOMETHING!!! I made a hard cider! I'll save all the details for the next blog (yes, I intend to write another blog post). Keep your eyes open for: my cider adventure; my trip (or lack of) to one of the Beer-Nirvanas of this world, Stone Brewing; my quest for a cooler place to ferment beer; my trip to Scottsdale (its hot, but they can make some tasty brews there), and I have a few more thoughts on beer-snobbery. I'm not going to promise a certain number of posts in a year but I'll try to do one a month (and maybe more...no promises). Until the next time.....enjoy your beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment